Thursday, April 17, 2008

What to Expect When You're Expecting

A few days before my mentrual cycle I had a slight suspicion that I might be pregnant. Usually I have my period on the dot and know all the signs leading to it. This month though I did not feel any of the premenstrual signs, and in addition I had the feeling of being hungry all the time. FIve days after, as my suspicions grew I decided to buy a home pregnancy kit and true enough in bright blue ink the "+" sign showed. DH and I were both happy although we thought we can't really get excited until a doctor confirms it. I did not have an Obgyn so I had to look one up from my health insurance website.  On April 15th I had my first prenatal test and confirmed that I am indeed pregnant.. 6 weeks and 2 days! The doctor calculated I'd be due on December 7th :)
On the same day I also started the much dreaded morning sickness. Every smell seems to make me nauseous specially the smell of food which in turn made me lose my appetite on almost everything. Therefore I'll stop blogging for now until I get over this stage ... hopefully soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...