Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Little Flower

It's springtime.  Everything is in bloom and so is this little flower of mine.  Not a toddler any longer but more like a little lady. At times I can't help but feel sad watching her grow.  The other day she asked about sleeping over at grandma's and I just can't get myself to say yes.  In my mind she's still my baby.  I have to be there if she wakes up looking for me in the middle of the night! 

She is blooming very well too which makes me a very proud mom. Her passion for art has filled our walls  with beautiful drawings and my desk with kind notes.  There are days that we run out of energy keeping up with her, but we try to soak it all up and savor each moment.  Also, I try to take big bites of her baby cheeks while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...