Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Friday!

It's Friday!  It is pouring outside but I am ready to go out and play.   I have a date with my sister-in-law tonight if you will excuse me.


This weekend it is expected to rain more.  We have no plans but to pack and get our things ready for our trip to Maui.   I can't wait for the much needed relaxing family time - picnics on the beach, watching the sunset, building sand castles, just to name a few of the things I want to do.  Oh, and some luau in between :)

I am hoping to come back rejuvenated.

other interesting things from the world wide web:
A mother's letter to her children about marriage
Here are a few thing you can do when you are out of ideas of what to write on your blog.
Refer to this A-Z list on how to store fresh produce.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...