Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pinteresting

I'd like to splurge on these pretty towels.  They cost $44 (including shipping).  I use it at least 365 times a year, so that's like paying $0.12 per day. Justified? Hmmm... 


I was saving my money to buy these cute sandals. I pinned it and bam! people pinned the hell out of it and now this color is sold out!


I stumbled on this site while Pinteresting.  This is a fun place to play dress-up without spending money ;)
Well not really .... because you are tempted to buy the entire outfit after you create your masterpiece.  In the mix up I put together below I already own the dress, but the bag and the shoes ?  Well, I was pinning like crazy that day in hopes I was going to win the $640M Mega jackpot.  I did not win. So it shall remain in my imaginary closet until I catch up paying my credit card.


5. I need this Kitty Tufted Rug
Sophia loves cats and I think this will look nice in our teeny hallway.


Do you pinterest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...