Saturday, June 9, 2012

sometimes, it's the little things

this week i am thankful for...

1. this basil,
it's the first plant i bought to start my patio garden. bought on a whim because i needed basil for my spaghetti sauce.

2. this robot,
my 3 year old and I made it out of egg cartons, and shoe boxes.  it's a constant reminder for me to sit down and do some fun creative stuff with my daughter.

3. this dress,
because i wore it on tuesday and i got so many complements.  it made me feel good.  to think it only costs $9.99!

4. these pretty handwoven peshtemal towels,
all the way from turkey, via etsy. they're so pretty, absorbent and soft. a nice treat after a shower. they dry  quicker than towels and takes much less space.  i get to wash my towels more often now that they don't take so much space in the washer.

5. audio books on my smartphone,
because it keeps me entertained on my long commute from work.  finally there is a way i can catch up on my  "reading".   i'm hooked on game of thrones, the very reason why i got started on audio books.  i can't wait for the next season, a year is too long of a wait.

i hope you had a beautiful week. what are you thankful for?
have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...