Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ice Cream Juice



There is nothing like a cold good smoothie on a warm day, of which my dear child refers to as "Ice Cream Juice."  My husband has spoiled her of Jamba Juice smoothies.  I am also a fan of Jamba juice but then they are not cheap!  So I decided to  make my own concoction in hopes to create something just as good.  What resulted was something creamy and delicious.  And maybe even better than Jamba Juice.

Ice Cream Juice

1 6oz. vanilla yogurt
1-2 cups whole milk
1 cup sliced strawberries
1 cup pineapple
handful of raspberries, blueberries or other berries
1 cup sliced papaya
2-3 tablespoons honey
ice


Layer all ingredients and turn on the blender.

Now if you have any left over make some popsicles.  Bring out some of those souvenir shot glasses you collected from various trips to anywhere.  Then find some popsicle sticks to use as handle.

In my case I had none of it so I improvised and used my daughter's baby spoons instead.


Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...